Thursday, May 5, 2011

Breeders for Sale

I am offering a few pairs of my breeders for sale.  I am reluctant to sell them, but I need the room.  I have limited space available where I keep my birds and I need to sell a few of the pairs.  I hate to sell them at this point as it is right in the beginning of breeding season.   Most of the pairs have been going in and out of their nest boxes.

Ruby & Jackson - $150.00 pair
Female - Ruby: Fallow split blue
Male - Jackson - Blue split fallow
They are about 1 1/2 years old.

Fallows have red eyes, thus the reason Ruby got her name!



They have been going in and out of the nest!  They laid fertile eggs in Jan/Feb when we had that strange Hot/Cold weather.  Unfortunately they didn't hatch.  I would have loved to see their babies.


No comments:

Post a Comment