Sunday, July 17, 2011

Look What I got At The Birdshow!

I swore I wouldn't buy any birds, but I fell for these lil cuties.  They were hand fed babies.  They are mixed with English. 

I am quite fond of the darker turquoise one.  He is a clear flighted turquoise yellow face spangle.  His wings have the  loveliest scalloped markings on them.  He is very sweet and seems so tame.  The other one is a lovely diluted version, so he is a very pale blue with pale gray spangle markings.  They are the same size, but due to camera angles one looks bigger than the other.  He is a bit shyer.  I also got a female Cremino 3/4 English.  She is also hand fed but very shy , none of them bites at all.  So cute!

1 comment:

  1. I love budgies! I sold all of mine and I miss them so much. I had a beautiful English. Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete